Zaini mohemad MYLife: Lady Gaga: not into guys

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lady Gaga: not into guys

Looks like the only blokes who'll get to cop a feel of Lady Gaga are her backing dancers! The 'Just Dance' singer has declared that men don't factor into her fabulous popstar life.
The 22-year-old has confessed that she screams "NO!" to every guy who tries to chat her up - before they even speak - because she is 'married to her art' and has no time for boyfriends.
"I don't give them a chance to even try a chat-up line," she said.
"I give them a good, firm, 'No!' before they even speak. I find that does the trick every time."
She is a firm believer that love and pop superstardom don't mix.
"You can't have love and success," she said. "But that doesn't bother me because I don't want love, I want my music.
"I don't give a f**k about love. I'm married to my art! You can only marry one man, so I'm married to my art."
Flying solo: Lady Gaga chooses career over crushes
Lady Gaga's wild style has helped her stake a claim as one of the hottest female performers around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

mybestfriend's